Amazon Ad - Running

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reducing Caffeine

This last few week I have also reduced my Caffeine intake.

Instead of a having a few cans a day of diet cola I have replaced this with squash, which means I have been drinking over 1 litre a day of water. I did occasionally have the odd can/small bottle of drink.

I am still having about 4/5 cups of tea a day which I am planning to reduce this having some non caffeine teas.

Before Ironman UK last year I went caffeine free for about a week, so its effect would be more noticable at the end of the race. However this is going to be a change to my nutrition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.