Amazon Ad - Running

Monday, March 03, 2008

Extra Walking

Also on Saturday which was not included in my weekly training was walking about 1.5 miles (2.4km) each way from the main railway station in Southampton to Southampton FC to watch a football game.

As my seat was only a few rows from the top it was a bit of hill session going up to the seat. As the food and drink was available underneath the stand so therefore I did a few hill reps.

I am not sure if it was that windy at the height of the seat or the stadium design but it seemed windy all game yet I did not notice while walking to the game.

After the game I was walking away from the stadium back to the railway station and I recognised the person walking next me, so I chatted to them for a while. They supported the home team and supported the away team, the game had ended in a one all draw.

What is the odds of meeting someone you know at an away game. In this case about 1 in 23,000!!!

No comments: