Amazon Ad - Running

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Rest Weeks Finished

I had two rest weeks over the Christmas and New Year holidays before start back training. I gained over 5lbs (2.5Kg) during this time.

I started to easy back in to the training mindset by going to a local tri club meeting and chatting to other members about what they are planning to do this year. Also today I helped marshal my club’s league cross country event. I was glad I was marshalling as it looked a bit to muddy and wet for my liking. I walked instead of driving from the registration area to the start which was over 0.5 mile (0.8km) each way and then helped “tidy” up the post race sandwiches.

I think in the next week I will plan what races I will be doing this year, I have already booked 3 events (2 triathlons and a cycle event).

No comments: