Amazon Ad - Running

Monday, January 15, 2007

Good start to the week’s training

I have had a good start to this week’s training as I have already done more swimming then what I did for the complete last week. I got some additional benefit of practice for the ironman swim.

As the lanes where fairly narrow just about wide enough for one person going in either direction depending on their swimming stroke. So you get a bit of a wave as people went by so you had to alter your breathing/stroke pattern. It did not help that smacked my elbow on the plastic lane makers and then later pushed of an end and kicked a bit too early and some how managed to hit the wall. Luckily these where not serious but I was more annoyed with myself about. I then did a fairly fast 5 mile run and none of the swimming related issues caused any discomfort.

No comments: