Amazon Ad - Running

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Last Two Weeks Training

Two weeks ago my training was 5 1/2 hours, this did include an olympic distance triathlon (Fritton Lake). Nearly half this time was swimming which I felt I had made some improvements in my performance. The remaining time was fairly evenly split with running being slightly ahead of cycling.
The next week I only managed 3 hours due to the weather conditions. About half of this was time was spent at a children's activity center where I was running, climbing and lifting my 2 year old nephew then the remaining time was evenly distributed between the 3 disciplines.

So far this week I have done 30 minutes and now I have a cold which should take about a couple of more days of rest before training again.

Also Ironman UK as less than 7 weeks away!!!

No comments: