Amazon Ad - Running

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ironingman Training

Tonight I added a bit of a twist to my training. As I left my house I started my washing machine which had a dozen shirts to be washed. The aim was to beat the washing while doing the training session.

I jogged to to the training session which was only 0.6 miles (1 km) away. We then did the hill session, without me mentioning my session tonight so the length was not changed. Afterwards I chatted to the other runners for a few minutes before setting of on the easy jog back of the same distance. I then did some stretches and walked back about 100m to my house.


As I opened my front door I could still hear the washing machine going, I had beaten it. It was another 25 minutes before it finished.

As I treat for beating the machine after dinner I ironed all 12 shirts. :-)

No comments: