Amazon Ad - Running

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Days Training

Last week I was having a rest day every other day so on thursday I did multiple sessions.

At lunchtime on my walk I did multiple reps up some flights of steps instead of the longer route.

Then after work I went for a swim and did various drills including all out effort for a length and then a recovery length.This was a short session but intense effort.

After this I went to Referee Fitness Training session which I led.During which I had my GPS and HRM on which we did over 3 1/3 miles (5km) in over an hour. This included various sprint drills and a game of football at the end. My highest heart rate was 178 bpm with the average at 138bpm so it was high intensity training with active recovery (rest) in between the reps.

No comments: