Amazon Ad - Running

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Weeks Refereeing

Last week I got called up by the local county FA to be an assistant on a Conference South Youth game at the local club which has its own grandstand and club house. It was a good speedwork session although it did confuse me a bit as we where running the reverse diagonals.

The next evening I went to the south area of the county to take part in the referee fitness training, as they are trying to start training up north of the county which I may be a fitness team leader. It was a tougher session as it was just short sprints on a muddy/slippery field. I thought the session was good possible a bit shorter than expected but this could have been to different fitness abilities that were there. The session ended with a quick game of two touch football which I thought was a good way to end the session.

No comments: