Amazon Ad - Running

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekly Update

This week I did nearly 4 hours of training. With 2/3 of this being running, about 20% swimming and the remaining was at a gym induction.

As I had not done any training over the Christmas period I have been easing back in to training gradually increasing the distance and intensity.

Running-wise I am getting back to normal pace from pre-Christmas when I did a 6 mile run yesterday on my own.

Swimming I have done 2 session with the first one being harder at the end of the session, the next one was easier despite being more reps than the previous session.

This last week I have also had a gym induction which I am planning to go 2 or 3 times a week, with the only CV work is the warm up and cool down sections.

Today I decided to have a rest day as I did not want to double up my training time on the previous week.

No comments: