Amazon Ad - Running

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Training Conditions

In the last 3 training days I have not had one day of training without getting soaking wet. Admittedly Saturday it was due to lake swimming. However on Sunday it was 3 hours of cycling in the rain that was refreshing or more like a drowned rat!!!

Then On Tuesday I went out for a run which looked like it would rain, which it did after about a 10 minutes until about 1 minute from my home. There was about 5 mils (8km) of running in heavy burst of rain in between this.

I got to try out my new running hat and jacket, both kept me warm and dry. Although I can see why the hat was more expensive than the jacket (however this site had it a pound less than the jacket). As when cleaning the jacket the red dye was coming of it, luckily it did not do that when running in the rain.



Oh, my training last week I did 6 hours, it was about the right proportion of each and included my first open water swim of the year.

No comments: