Amazon Ad - Running

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Update

This week on my easier week I did over 8 hours of training with having 3 rest days at the start of the week to recover from the previous week. This weeks training was made up of the following percentages based on time.

37% Cross Training
34% Running
17% Walking
12% Cycling


This week there was no swimming.

The cross training was being an assistant referee at two matches.

The running includes doing a 5km parkrun and was only 1 minute from my course PB and my 3rd quickest time there, despite not really going for a fast time!!

The cycling was a short single ride to check that my cadence sensor is back working again. It is but the other cycle computer is not so I may need to investigate that issue before my next cycle ride.

No comments: