Amazon Ad - Running

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back at the Gym (again)

This week I went back to the gym for the first time in about 6 weeks and had a good 90 minute session which was about 3/4 cardio based workout.

I used my new mp3 player which clipped on and felt lighter than my headphones. It was good as I listen to a few podcasts and some chapters from an audio book. Alongside what I was listening to I could still here the music in the background that they were playing in the gym.

They also had some bikes on trial at the gym. They where a virtual reality MTB course with electronic gears with no chain, caged pedals and fully adjustable bike setup. I did a course for 3 laps about 12 minutes, which I won against the computer opponents (beginner level) but I was sweating a lot during this. I may even go back to the gym a bit more now.

No comments: