Amazon Ad - Running

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Speedwork Weekend

This weekend was speedwork weekend for me.

Saturday morning I did a 5km at fast but comfortable pace and ended up 30 seconds away from my course record. This was helped by trying to beat a running club member who was also doing it but he want of fast which I was banking on my endurance training to help.

I also cycled the 3 miles (5km) to and from this venue. This was a good warm up and down after the event apart from my hands were cold on the way there due to the temperature and wind chill.


Then on Sunday afternoon I had a match to referee. This is normally speed work session going from end to end. When I got there it started to rain so it mad the footing a bit more interesting. My ankle was ok despite the moving in various different directions.

No comments: