Amazon Ad - Running

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Big Training Day

Today was a big training day with 3 1/2 hours at the gym which was 3 gym classes, weights and cardio.

Then tonight when 0c (lower with the wind chill factor) I ran 10 miles. The last few miles of the run were tough due to muscle fatigue from today's exercise plus the route had a steep hill on each loop.

This would a good training day, nutrition wise I was ok pre and post gym until I got to work were I carb loaded on cakes that somebody had brought in. Then tonight I was taking regular sips of isotonic drink despite it being cold which helped on the run. Strangely I did not finish the bottle like I would have normally done and over-hydrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.