Amazon Ad - Running

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Superbowl

On Sunday I went to the Super Bash V in London. Apparently it is the largest superbowl party outside of America with 4,000 people. I even made it on to the Sky Sports coverage of this superbash, well in the background.

The entertainment at the event was 7 of the Saintsations (New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders), the Cuban Brothers and Reverend and the makers. The first two were great and even got a signed picture of the Saintsations, the cuban brothers are a great live band with a great stage performance. The last band I only knew one song and happened to coincide with a larger queue at the bar!!

I am surprised I can not see any photos or video of the performances online yet as the amount of mobile phones and cameras that were taking photos was a bit strange to see.

I don't think it will help my weight loss this week. We did walk to and from the venue at about 2 miles total. But in that 12 hours I had cakes and sandwiches after a cross country race, 4 take away meals and I am not sure how many of the Coors fine light beers at the venue.

No comments: