Amazon Ad - Running

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cross Country League Race 2 - Sandhurst XC

Last weekend I did the second cross country race in our league. From my GPS it was 4.96 miles (8 Km) in 42:51 that's an average of 8:39 per mile.

That was quite a good pace as there was 424 ft of ascent and it was wet, muddy and windy but that was just getting to the start from the car park. As I was already wet I decided to go through the puddles and mud. Most of the puddles were shallow but occasionally they were deeper than through so just had to be a bit more careful. There was a few muddy sections which I had to be a bit more careful on the muddy downhill sections.

Afterwards there was a good selection of food and tea, I went there before getting changed back at my car.

Below is a map of the route.


No comments: