Amazon Ad - Running

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update on Last Week

Last week I only managed 3.5 hours of training. This was due to my car being repaired and being unable to get to the training sessions. Of this training 90 minutes of this time was me being a football netural assistant referee (A.K.A. lino, linesman) at a county cup semi-final, this was a good speed session as I had to do a lot of bursts of speed on a fairly windy day.

However I have now fitted my cycle's aero bars to my bike and did a 30 minute ride to try them out. I will need to make some adjustments to my handlebar to be able to use them in a better position.

I am planning to do a few more sessions over the Easter holidays of all three areas, this will hopefully balance the carbo loading that may occur on Sunday. :-)

No comments: